Mission, Vision and Values
“To ensure that all children receive a high quality education which has both depth and breadth so that they achieve highly, despite any barriers they may have to their learning”
“High standards for all; achieved through independence, collaboration and self-regulation”
||Ambitious means that I will…
- Grab hold of the opportunities that come my way
- Dream big and strive to do the best I can do.
- Identify opportunities and take full advantage of them.
- Stretch to be the best I can be
- Reach even further than I thought I could
||Compassionate means that I will…
- Act with kindness at all times
- Let you know you’re not alone
- Do what I can to help you when you need it
- Come and stand where you’re standing
- Support you when you make mistakes
||Fearless means that I will…
- Give new things a try
- Step outside of my comfort zone
- Take a risk when there’s a good reason
- Push through my failures
- Recognise that mistakes are part of the learning process
||Hardworking means that I will…
- Be ‘whole-hearted’ in everything that I do
- Join in with every experience presented to me
- Go the ‘extra mile’ for others
- Do as much as it takes to ensure that I achieve my best at all times.
- Listen to and act upon the advice of others
||Responsible means that I will…
- Take ownership of my own learning and be interested in how I can improve
- Be worthy of your trust
- Own up to mistakes when I should
- Ensure that I get enough sleep every night.
- Monitor and moderate my use of technology (including mobile telephones)